Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Thank Thee, God


     I thank thee for your marvelous plan, for freedom of choice, for a physical body, for this time in mortality, for the many miracles that have kept me living, and for the opportunity to grow.  I thank thee for a wonderful wife, a great family, and a beautiful country to live in.  I thank thee for scriptures, opportunities to pray, capacity to render service, and the blessings of work and employment.  I thank thee for wholesome recreation, for uplifting music, and for inspiring art, literature, and video.  I thank thee for the air I breathe, for the earth under my feet, for the water that preserves life, and for the warmth and light of the sun.  I especially thank thee for thy beloved son Jesus Christ who makes eternal happiness possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment