Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Endurance

     Endurance, as with most gospel principles, is a simple concept.  However, I find most every day difficult to endure well to the end.  Yesterday was no exception.  Most days start out really well, but I become overwhelmed as the day goes on.  In recovery, we have an acronym that warns us of times when we are vulnerable; it is HALT, and it stands for Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Lame, and Tired.  I was definitely hungry, lame, and tired at the end of the day yesterday and found it difficult to accomplish my chores.  However, I occasionally have a day where I do endure well to the end.  What a great feeling that is!  Praise God for those days and for every day that teaches us something new and allows us to become more Christ-like!  This is my simple testimony: as we learn to endure well, we will eventually be blessed with Christ in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment